Are you tired of constantly purchasing pain relief creams that are subpar and expensive? Fortunately, you can create CBD cream in the comfort of your own home with a few simple ingredients. CBD cream is a natural alternative to over-the-counter pain relief creams and can provide relief for a variety of aches and pains. Follow the steps below to learn how to create your own CBD cream for pain.
- 10 grams of CBD oil
- 1 cup of shea butter
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of beeswax
- 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil
- 20 drops of essential oil (optional)
Now that you have your ingredients, let's get started on creating the CBD cream for pain. Follow the instructions below:
- Melt the shea butter and coconut oil in a double boiler over low heat. Stir occasionally.
- Add the beeswax to the mixture and stir until it melts.
- Take the mixture off of the stove and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Add the CBD oil, vitamin E oil, and essential oil (if desired) to the mixture.
- Use a hand mixer to mix the ingredients together until they are well combined and smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a jar or container and let it cool for at least 30 minutes before using.
1. What is CBD cream?
CBD cream is a topical cream that contains CBD oil. It can be applied to the skin to provide pain relief for a variety of aches and pains.
2. What are the benefits of using CBD cream?
3. Where can I buy CBD oil?
CBD oil can be purchased online or at your local health food store.
4. Can I use a different base oil instead of coconut oil?
Yes, you can use a different base oil such as almond oil or jojoba oil.
5. How long does the CBD cream last?
The CBD cream can last for several months if stored in a cool, dry area. However, it is best to use it within a few weeks to ensure freshness.
6. Is CBD cream legal?
CBD cream is legal in most states, but it is important to check your state's laws before using or purchasing CBD products.